Explaw provides a wide range of Health and Safety solutions on a fixed-fee or project consultancy basis.
We provide fixed fee services to employers in order to reduce risk, improve safety and wellbeing for employees and to ensure that your organisation is legally compliant.
Your named Health and Safety consultant will provide proactive support to assist you to meet your legal obligations and to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of your employees and everyone affected by your organisation’s activities. The service components comprise:
- Implementation meeting
- Health and Safety audit
- Agreed implementation review and meetings
- Annual client review
Risk assessment on-site at your premises. Employers with five or more employees are required to record significant findings of risk by:
- Identifying the hazards
- Deciding who might be harmed and how
- Evaluating the risks and deciding on precautions
- Recording the findings and implementing them
- Reviewing the assessment and updating where necessary
Following the risk assessment, we will work with you to develop and help you implement your Health and Safety Action Plan, to include:
- making arrangements for implementing the health and safety measures identified as necessary by the risk assessment
- appointing competent people to help you to implement the arrangements
- setting up emergency procedures
- producing a Health & Safety Policy and Employee Health & Safety Handbook which will provide clear information and training to employees
In addition to our fixed price retained solutions, we provide a range of Health & Safety consultancy products. We utilise our experience and knowledge to provide practical and effective solutions to a variety of health and safety issues.